Michael can help you learn more about using Finale as well as the art of music engraving. Use the Contact page to get in touch with him and schedule your tutoring session right now!
Michael’s Finale and music engraving tutoring services can be of great use to any musician: students, teachers, directors, amateurs, professionals, and more. Maybe you’re a choir director who would like to compose something for your group. Maybe you’re a private lessons instructor who would like to create some exercises for your students to work on in between lessons. Or maybe you’re a bandleader who needs to write down some music and send it to your musicians. Whatever you happen to be doing, if you need to write down music of any kind using Finale, Michael can help!
Michael has almost 15 years of experience in using Finale in private and professional settings. Coupled with his background as an educator, this makes him the perfect choice to help take you to the next level. Here’s what you need to know to get started:
- Tutoring sessions can last anywhere from 1-2 hours. After the first hour, sessions are added to in 30-minute increments.
- Sessions are $50 for the first hour, and then $20 for each additional half hour
- Prior to the session, Michael will work with you to find out exactly what you want to learn more about and then create a personalized lesson plan meant to address those areas
- Session topics can range from basic note entry to more advanced engraving concepts
- You will need to have: Finale 2012 or higher, a Mac or Windows system, and (optional) a MIDI keyboard
- Payment is due at the end of the session (cash or PayPal)
- Please understand that this is only available to those who live in the greater Portland, Oregon area (of course, if you live someplace fun and would be willing to fly me out and pay for all my expenses….)
Contact Michael to schedule your session today!